Mr. Bobbys World: Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

Friday, June 28, 2013

Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes



Dancing with tears in my eyesWeeping for the memory of a life gone byDancing with tears in my eyesLiving out a memory of a love that died
It's five and I'm driving home againIt's hard to believe that it's my last timeThe man on the wireless cries again"It's over, it's over"
Dancing with tears in my eyesWeeping for the memory of a life gone byDancing with tears in my eyesLiving out a memory of a love that died
It's late and I'm with my love aloneWe drink to forget the coming stormWe love to the sound of our favorite songOver and over
Dancing with tears in my eyesLiving out a memory of a love that died
It's time and we're in each others armsIt's time but I don't think we really care
Dancing with tears in my eyesWeeping for the memory of a life gone byDancing with tears in my eyesWeeping for the memory of a life gone by
Dancing with tears in my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment