Mr. Bobbys World: adam sandler never seems to let me down.

Friday, March 18, 2011

adam sandler never seems to let me down.



Adam Sandler has yet to fail me with a bad movie. lol. each one is so unique in its own way. i have to admit i saw a trailer for this on tv and really didn't expect it to make me laugh. That happened to me with the one move "red" as well. i guess i should really just give more movies a chance. :) Very delighted. 

This movie really made me think about having a family yes a family. I teared up. Thinking again about the same thing. what i had lost and what i had planned. I will not let this keep me down like i was. I'm going to keep trying to get back up and be me again. I want to throw parties again. it was my love but now just so scared that noone will come anymore. i loved all my parties. they were all so freaking unique. like adam sandlers movies. They made me proud of being me. And I wish i had someone to share it with. Thats what i wanted from P but she never gave it to me. I will hopefully soon get my confidence again and be me again.

ps... lol i just found one "anger management". i didn't particularly like this movie. although maybe give it another try after seeing this one. i love netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment