Mr. Bobbys World: Bjork-So Broken(Jools Holland 2001)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bjork-So Broken(Jools Holland 2001)



So broken,In pieces,My heart is so broken,I'm puzzling.Here I goTrying to run ahead of that,Heart break train,Thinking,It will never catch up with me.I'm so broken,heðan-biður-afte-care,So broken,heðan-biður-afte-care,Yeah, ha-ee, ha-ee, ha-mmm,heðan-biður,Wooh-ahhh-hmm...I'm trying to land,This aeroplane of ours gracefully,But it seems just destined to crash,I'm so broken,heðan-biður-afte-care,My heart is so broken,heðan-biður-afte-care,Yeah, ha-ee, ha-ee, ha-mmm,How can, how can,And I sense (?)All continuityHas vanished awayAt one step at a time now babyI'm so brokenheðan-liður-afte-careI'm-m-m-mmm...so brokenheðan-biður-afte-careYeah, ha-ee, ha-ee, ha-mmmI'm so...Completely unhealable, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment