Mr. Bobbys World: Bauhaus - Crowds

Friday, August 9, 2013

Bauhaus - Crowds



http://www.bauhausmusik.com/


Bauhaus - Crowds



What do you want of me 
What do you long from me 
A slim Pixie, thin and forlorn 
A count, white and drawn 
What do you make of me 
What can you take from me 
Pallid landscapes off my frown 
Let me rip you up and down 

For you I came to forsake 
Lay wide despise and hate 
I sing of you in my lamented* songs 
For you and your stimulations 
Take what you can of me 
Rip what you can off me 
And this I'll say to you 
And hope that it gets through 

You worthless bitch 
You fickle shit 
You will spit on me 
You will make me spit 
And when the Judas howl arise 
And like the Jesus Jews you epitomize 
I'll still be here as strong as you 
And I'll walk away in spite of you 

And I'll walk away 
Away 
Walk away 
(repeat) 


i love bauhaus. i grew up with peter. so tell me why i have never heard this song!!! fuck. its sooo great. why because i mostly owned best of's. i love actually taking the time to listen to music again. being a dj takes that away from you. remember being able to listen to a whole album from beginning to end? now everything is so ADD shuffle. nothing has a form anymore but wasn't that why we were in love with albums for. it told a story. my favorite example of this is actually razed in black - sacrifice. if you listen to the album it tells his story of his breakup. its ingenious. i would love to be able to do something like that. 


razed in black - http://www.razedinblack.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment